Contact Saber.Ghafoor@Rathboneuk.org to get involved.
BeMyApprentice in Leicester is helping to recruit black and ethnic minority Apprentices in Leicester City and Leicestershire. Working with employers and training providers we aim to recruit 50 Apprentices between March 1st and December 31st 2011.
Leaving School? Why should YOU choose an Apprenticeship?
- Apprenticeships can help you gain access to University
- Taking an Apprenticeship can help you to earn more over your career. Research has suggested that Apprentices earn over £100,000 more during their working career*
- Taking an Apprenticeship can help you build the skills that employers are looking for
Read our information for young people if you’re interested in taking an Apprenticeship
All Employers who -
- Employ less than 50
- Have not employed an apprentice aged 16-21 in the last 12 months
- Are in the private or third sector
Can now claim £2000 towards the wage costs of an apprentice aged 16-21.
Offer closes October 31st.
To find out more, contact Raza Khan on 01274 718 300 or email@example.com
Employing Staff – Why YOU should offer an Apprenticeship
- Research shows that Apprentices are more productive and more loyal than other employees and help to improve your businesses bottom line performance.*
- Even better, if you offer Apprenticeships you qualify for government funding to cover the training costs.
If you’d like to employ an Apprentice, read our information for employers to find out how we can help your business
*McIntosh, S (2007) A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Apprenticeships and Other Vocational Qualifications, DfES Research Report 834